Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Busy week - and more to come!


Hello again!

It's been a while since I last posted - eight days in fact, which is something I wanted to avoid this year. 2008 resolutions and all that.....
I've had a very busy week, though. After I got back from Focus last Tuesday I started on some boring stuff (finances, updating records etc.....yuk) which always takes about 10 times longer than I expect. I did have a few wedding consultations, though, which are always great. I love meeting new potential clients. I've also been busy working on John & Paulette's wedding images - their slideshow should be online very soon. And at the weekend I had a lovely time at Hazel & Ben's pre-wedding shoot. Another great couple-I seem to attract them!! They're getting married in May. I'll post a few images of the shoot below.
Yesterday I went into Manchester to do a quick recce for a pre-wedding shoot I'm doing there on Friday. I also met up with a really good friend of mine, Pali Rao, who is a superb photographer (and just a little bit insane.....) I haven't seen him for ages, so it was fantastic meeting up with him and putting the world to rights.
I've got another busy few days ahead of me too. Apart from the Manchester shoot on Friday, I've got 2 pre-wedding shoots, a client meeting and a wedding fair this weekend. I think I need a holiday!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. the project 366 thing - I have been taking pictures, honest! I just haven't had time to process and upload them yet. Something else for the to do list.



No comments: