Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fun time at Focus '08

Well I had a great time down at Focus '08 the last couple of days. It really is the place to go if you want to immerse yourself in the photographic industry. Monday morning I spent time on the Annabel Williams CPT stand. Catherine Connor & Jane Breakell are fab and helped Lou and myself a few years ago to get ourselves established in this world of photography. It was great talking to other people who were wanting to start on a similar journey. I hope I didn't put you guys off and inspired you to take your first step into changing your life.


The rest of the time was going round checking out new suppliers and products also saying hello to some of our existing suppliers. When walking round I kept bumping into a lot of fellow photographers. Particularly Andy Sutcliffe and his wife Gill. They are a great couple and have an excellent photography business based in Halifax. We seemed to put the world to right over several cups of tea.



Finally check out this picture below. It's an ice sculpture of a Canon camera on the Lexar stand.
The largest camera seen at the show. Pretty cool! 




No comments: