Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog.

Over the coming months and hopefully years! you will see images that we have taken at various lifestyle shoots and weddings. Please feel free to comment on them wether that be positive or critical!


I has been taking images for as long as I can remember. I have two children who I will post images of next. I decided that life was too short to spend most of it behind a desk. I would rather be behind a camera.

So Phil Barber Photography was born.

Along with Louise, my wife and business partner, hopefully we have has created a successful formula built on attention to detail, unsurpassed customer service and above all fab images.
As a photographer I want to produce a unique record of the most important people in your life, capturing their spirit, their individuality, what makes them special.

This is Phil’s world. We’d love to share it with you.

No comments: